- ~7pm i took a 20-min power nap and it was possibly the best decision i have made in my entire life
- there are 8 pages left in the notebook i started 8 oct 2013 and if i dont finish it in the next 7 days ima swan dive into a pool of sharks
- everything i love in this world is on the list of activities prohibited for 24 hours post- wisdom tooth extraction
- my girl is prettier than ur girl, deal w/ it
spontaneous generation/poem for my girl/something had to be done
what i learned in spring:
not all lies look the same.
yesterday i told my therapist
i don’t want anything anymore
and that was a true thing.
three minutes later i started
having a thought about you
and moths bloomed in my belly
as if it were a piece of rotting meat
inside a sealed container.
the truth is water-soluble
i’m kissing you in the street
want to fuck you in the ocean
want to drown us like glass bottles
Anonymous said: what is a typical day like for you?
- wake up 7am
- phys ed/physics/english/spanish/us/free/lunch/precalc/health 8am thru 2:45pm
- therapy 3:30pm OR caliper 3:30pm OR waste time in english department/barnes & noble/etc.
- homework gets done sometime between 5pm & 11pm, usually takes 3-4 hrs & is interspersed w/ reading, writing, tumblr, food, etc.
- go to sleep ~12am